I'm bored today so I'm just messing with the computer. I found these pics from when Michael and I went to Bellows about 6 months ago. This was the first time Michael was able to drag me into the water and, to my surprise, it wasn't as scary as I thought it'd be!
Don't worry, I convinced him to shave the caterpiller on his upper lip... but he really loves it so feel free to let him know if you disagree with me!
Michael worked very hard to make sure he had a comfortable place to relax... that means digging a big hole...
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I want you to post pics of your baby shower and all teh gifts you got! I also want to see a prego pic. If I had to do it, so do you! And I was huge!!!! Luv ya, girl!
UM....did I miss the prego pictures somewhere because I didn't see any.
We haven't posted any prego pics... actually, we haven't even taken any!
Oh, and don't forget to sign your name! :)
You need to take pictures and post them so we can all see what you look like pregnant!
-Mandy
Post a Comment