August 7, 2009

Grandparent's visit


Well, Grandma and Grandpa Rodgers just left after a week-long visit. It was great having them here to help out, and I know Conner enjoyed all the extra cuddling! We were sad to see them go, mostly because that means everything is down to Michael and I again, which is a little scary, but we can do it!




Shadow was very curious about this whole being on the floor thing. It was pretty funny to watch him kneel down and watch Conner as he tried to figure out what was going on.


Lucky didn't even notice the baby on his back. Literally... he slept right through this.


He says he couldn't resist...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Shadow watching Conner! I know Grandma and Papa had a good time too. I tried to tell Grandma to steal him and bring him to me....maybe next time :)

-Aunt Mandy