September 20, 2009

Random Conner Pics

"Hmm... I'm not so sure about this..."


"Those puffy white things just keep moving around... I wonder what they taste like..."


Father and son...


Normally I wouldn't even post a picture like this because it's blurry and has terrible lighting, but Conner looks so adorable I just couldn't resist!


Shhh... he's pretending to be asleep!


"I love mommy and daddy thiiiiis much!"


The beginning of his pouty face...


And whammo! He slams you with the full on pouty face! How could you say no to this face?!?!?





3 comments:

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

I love the pouty face! He is just too cute. Wish I could hold him and give him kisses. Tell him that his Aunt Rachelle loves him!

Debbie said...

There's no way I would be able to resist that pouty face! He looks so pitiful!!!When he does that, you better give him whatever he wants.
-Grandma Debbie

Anonymous said...

Oh...that's sad. Even I don't have a pouty face like that!

--Aunt Mandy