Over the last week Baby Girl's heartrate has begun improving. The nurses and doctors are all super excited and say it looks like her heart might finally be healing itself. It rarely drops down into the 60's and the skips are becoming pretty infrequent as well. The ultrasounds are looking great, her movement is (painfully) constant, and her measurements are all spot on.
She still needs monitoring, but because she has improved so much they have decided I only need to come in once a week for an NST/ultrasound and once a week for a regular OB appointment. This is a DEFINITE improvement from having to drive up there three times a week!
In addition, the doctor told me at yesterday's appointment that I can now attempt a VBAC if I would like to. Honestly, I can't decide. I have to admit it was a little convenient when they told me it just wouldn't be possible, taking the decision out of my hands. Now it's up to me again and it's definitely not an easy decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment