10. People telling me "you're not fat, you're just pregnant." I don't care what the reason is, my clothes don't fit anymore so I feel fat!
9. Being starving one minute and then completely full after 4 bites of something. Then hungry again 10 minutes later.
8. Feeling like a bloodhound every time I catch a whiff of food because I just HAVE to find out what it is and where it's coming from.
7. Having an aversion to chocolate. CHOCOLATE!
5. My back hurts ALL THE TIME.
4. When people freak out if I try to lift anything at all (come on people, my PURSE weighs more than that box).
3. Being so exhausted that I have to go to sleep by 7pm, then tossing and turning all night because I just can't get comfortable.
2. Craving fresh fruit 2 or 3 times a day. Do you KNOW how much fresh fruit costs in Hawaii?
1. If I'm not nauseous or exhausted, I have a migraine... which makes me nauseous and exhausted.
Oh yeah! 6. Being forgetful!
3 comments:
I completely understand what you're going through. My food aversion was anything Chinese and it was through both pregnancies! Drove Brandon nuts because he loves Chinese food and I couldn't stand to look at it let alone smell it! And I hate to tell you this but the forgetful thing doesn't go away....
-Mandy-
Pregnancy does this, pregnancy does that...try turning 50 if you want something to gripe about.
- Somebody
Now you know exactly how i felt when working at the BX! Luv ya!
Post a Comment