Well as most of you know already, or figured out from the post title, WE'RE HAVING A BOY! That's right, we've won the genetic lottery! We will be having the first Rodgers grandchild to carry on the family name. Here are the sonograms, enjoy!
There's one of his feet.

There's one of his arms.
Here he is picking his nose!

Oh, and here he is looking like a demon! I mean he REALLY looks freakishly scary in this one!
Well, there he is! I know this wasn't a very long post, but I wanted to get the sonograms on there quickly so you could all check him out. Everyone who hasn't voted on a boy name go and do it quickly because we're about to close the poll! We may come back later with a new name poll once we've narrowed down our choices a little more. Oh, and Mom, I believe you mentioned something about a bonus for having a boy...care to elaborate?


3 comments:
Bonus? I don't know of any bonus. If you didn't get in writing then I guess it's too late now. (And yeah, that last picture is kinda spooky!)
- Dad
I have no comment on the last picture. The others are amazing. Love your other mom.
If you want anything from Mom and Dad you better get it in writing first because they tend to "forget". Brandon has been trying to get money for marrying me from them for 10 years now. Good luck! :)
Post a Comment