August 17, 2009

He's awake!

At around 5am this morning, Conner woke up with sad little sobs of loneliness. Once he was picked up and snuggling with me, he just stared around for all the world as if he realized for the first time that his eyes could see. It was so unusual for him to do that I had to get a video! Sorry it's a little dark, it WAS 5am in the morning! About 10 minutes after this was taken, he passed out again until his normal wake-up time of 7am.

5 comments:

Conner's favorite aunt (Hayley) said...

Conner is soo cute! He looks like he really wants his aunt Hayley to hold him.

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

He's so cute! They are so much at this age, when they finally discover the world and start looking around.

Anonymous said...

I think he's actually wanting his favorite aunt Mandy to hold him. He is clearly trying to say my name, Hayley!

AJ said...

Honestly, I think he's just commenting on my crazy morning hair-do. It was very serious. :)

AJ

Grandma Debbie said...

It's easy to see that Conner is wanting to see his Grandma Debbie again! He and I enjoyed cuddling while I was there. I miss him!!!